Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WIPocalypse 2012

I meant to post this on Monday, as that was the full moon.  But here is what I've been working on this month:
 This is my Mira cross stitch that will be circulating the globe in 2012.  I'm finishing up my Lady, Rose Arbour and the diamonds and Algerian eyelets.  I have a lot to finish up before she goes out next week.  Wish me luck!

Here's a close up of Rose Arbour and the trellis at the top:


The trellis is from Garden Beauty.  I thought it would be fun to incorporate it into my Roses theme for this Mira RR.

Just for fun, here is my first Mira that I sent out last June.  I haven't finished my square yet, but will get it done this year (of course!):

The angels are from Nora Corbett's Angel Proclamation pattern.  I look forward to finishing this!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment