Wednesday, January 4, 2012

First Three days complete!

So since I finished Days 4, 5 and 6, I have a few days to catch up on my RRs.  Here are pics of my first three days' projects.  I'm really excited to get these done as I found a new quilt shop which happens to be next to the new location of the music studio that I teach at.  Fancy that! :)  Dear hubby told me I need to park on the other side of the building so I can't see the shop.  Yeah right!  Like that will stop me when I walk to the front door of the music studio. 

Here's Day 1 before I started.
 And here's how much I got done.


Day 2:  I chose this border for my second quilt square.  I am only doing the inner part of the border (so no pinwheels in the corner)



Here's my block before:


And after:



Day 3:


This one will be a challenge as the pattern I chose is not a border but a band from a Christmas stocking.  I chose it because it has miniature Christmas trees.  I will put something in the corners and then have the trees following along the rest of the sides.  It should work out after I graph it.


Enjoy the pictures.  Back to organizing my projects for the WIPacolypse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment