Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Days 7, 8, 9 and 10

It was so nice to have a few days completed in the Challenge.  Now I've got four more days under my belt.  I am happy with the progress.  Here's what I've been working on:

Day 7/8:
Here's the pattern I used for my project.  I adapted it for my project as I am going to sew this into a Christmas Memory Quilt of my family.  Each child of ours will have their own tree with a picture of themselves.  Here are my daughter's and my two sons' trees (#7 and #8):

Lauren's tree
Sebastien's tree (#7)

Alexander's tree (#8)
Day 9: 
Day 10 is the companion ornament to this one.    Here's what it will look like when it's finished:

And here's how it looks now:

Not the best photo quality, oh well!



 Happy Stitching Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment