Thursday, April 19, 2012

April 6 Full Moon

So, I know it's been several days since the full moon.  I got sick over Easter (actually fainted in church!)  I spent a day in the hospital.  Everything is OK now.  I was severely dehydrated and fighting a bladder infection.  Anyway, I've spent most of the month getting ready for our Band Sampler RR.  I still want to get my boy's baby sampler done so I need to get back to it!  Here's my Band Sampler so far...


I've stitched much more and will post some more pictures soon.  I didn't realize that I stitched Ecclesiastes wrong so I will be restitching that!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to getting your band sampler, and I get it first! Lucky me!

    I'm sorry to hear that you were ill. I hope you're much better now. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better now.
    This is a lovely sampler. I really like the idea of stitching diagonal bands!

    ReplyDelete